Title: Chicken Fajitas Prep time: 5 mins cook time: 20 mins
Series: Dashing Dinners Views: 2,740 Serves: 4
Meat & dairy: 2 Chicken Breast, Butter, 1.5 cups of chicken broth
Dry Ingredients: Spice mix: cumin, paprika, white pepper, onion, garlic, chipotle, thyme, sage
Produce: Red Bell pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Orange Bell Pepper, Red Onion
1. Julienne Peppers & Onions
2. Salt Chicken and let reach room temperature.
1. Heat high temp oil on pan
2. Sear Chicken Breast on both sides, cool, and slice
3. in same pan, toss peppers and onions and cook 3 mins
4. Add in spice mix and a bit more oil to loosen spices
5. Add in sliced Chicken.
6. Add in 1.5 cups of chicken broth
7. Add ¼ stick of butter
8. Cook down 10 mins
9. Let cool and set for 6 mins
1. Garnish with Fresh Cilantro and Lime
2. Serve with white rice & Tortilla.